Our desire is to have our children develop into successful adults who make the beauty of Islam evident in every aspect of their lives. Our unique curriculum:
- Teaches our students practical working models of how to deal with current societal issues
- Provides an exceptional brand that is forward-thinking and knowledge rich. Our programmes are based on the adoption of a unique blend of the Islamic, UK/Cambridge and Nigerian Curricula alongside the International Baccalaureate programmes.
- Combines additional excursions (local and International), short retreats and courses with the regular subjects to expand the students’ horizons and further enhance the students’ development of leadership abilities, imbuement of Islamic values, acquisition of social skills and acquirement of inter-faith dialogue aptitude.
- Provides vocational and language skills to each and every child. Arabic and French are mandatory and students are encouraged to study at least one other language, subject to their academic abilities.
- Enhances, through the personalised learning / Special Educational Needs programme, learning opportunities for all so that each individual student is guided and assisted in attaining his or her full potential.
- Provides an environment that cultivates the culture of Health and Safety in the students.
- Includes mandatory participation in games and sports so as to provide all round development in our students.